Thank you for choosing to enter a County Competition online.
Please note that this is an online entry only.
The tee time and playing partners you book against may not be your actual times/partners.
IF USING A SMARTPHONE TO ENTER THEN PLEASE USE IT IN LANDSCAPE MODE TO SEE THE PAYMENT BUTTON.
The Start Sheet will be available online at least 7 days before the event and an email will be sent to competitors with their exact tee-time around this time too.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct time, as start sheets are often amended at the last minute!
Click below to go to the entry page of the relevant competition.
By entering any Derbyshire County Golf event online you are confirming that you will comply with the Host Club's Covid rules and meet with the following conditions necessary to allow yourself to play.
- I confirm I have not returned from a country on the Government's quarantine list in the last 14 days
- I confirm I am not in self-isolation and or Shielding
- I confirm I am not displaying COVID-19 symptoms at the time of booking and if I am displaying symptoms on the day of play I will not come to the club
- I confirm I am not restricted by government guidance relating to age or underlying health
- I confirm I will clean my clubs, bag, trolley and shoes, before leaving home to travel to the club
- I confirm I will respect the 1 metre plus social distancing rule at all times
- I understand that I am travelling to the club and playing golf at my own risk
No refunds will be given.